Working together, we will protect the land and waters in our communities for the benefit of future generations.
Ha-ma-yas Stewardship Network is supported by the Nanwakolas Council.
- Nanwakolas Council – www.nanwakolas.com
- Coastal Guardian Watchman Network www.coastalguardianwatchmen.ca
- Marine Plan Partnership for the North Pacific Coast www.mappocean.org
- BC Parks (Ministry of Environment): http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation: www.moore.org
- Coast Opportunity Funds www.coastfunds.ca
- Tides Canada www.tidescanada.org
Reporting an incident or violation:
- Canadian Coast Guard: Report marine pollution: http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/eng/CCG/ER_Reporting_Incident
- DFO: Report a Fisheries Violation: http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/enf-loi/report-signaler-eng.htm
- Marine mammals in distress: http://cetussociety.org/marine-stewardship-programs/incident_response/
- Marine search and rescue: http://www.ccg-gcc.gc.ca/eng/CCG/SAR_Rescue_Centre_Contact_Information
- Report wildlife poachers and garbage dumping or other land pollution: http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/cos/rapp/form.htm
- Disturbance of an archaeological site please email us directly ('Contact Us' page) or try: https://www.for.gov.bc.ca/archaeology/reporting_archaeological_artifact_finds/procedures_for_reporting_finds.htm